We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the websites/apps, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- A Diploma in UX/UI.
At least 1-3 months of internship experience in UX/UI design.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Figma, InVision Studio, Sketch, and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A deep understanding of UX design best practices to design solutions, mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, and rapid prototyping.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.