We are looking for a passionate WordPress Web Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
- We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
- WordPress Web Developer Duties And Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
- Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience with WordPress is mandatory, other CMS/ framework experience will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies
- Experience building user interfaces for websites
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working pages
- Understanding of PHP
Experience with page builders- Elementor, Divi.